Gena St David reflects on what it means to believe and considers whether it’s less a choice we make and more something that expands within us as we “say yes” to encounters with Jesus that prove trustworthy [John 6:35, 44-51].
- How might I practice coming toward God with my hunger and thirst this week?
- How might I practice listening to God this week?
- How might I “taste” the life of Jesus this week?
- Prayer of Examen. What am I hungry for today?
- Listening Prayer. I’m listening...
- Eucharist. What does the Christ story reveal about God’s trustworthiness?