On Easter Sunday, Weylin Lee reflects on how the unexpected nature of Jesus’ resurrection invites us towards groundedness and good news [John 20:1-18].
- How have we been accompanied in the losses we have experienced?
- How are we invited to a path of healing and restoration that Jesus offers?
- What restorative work are we being invited to participate in?
- Reflect on losses and accompaniment. Hold space for both the unexpected losses and the ways you were accompanied. Write out all the unexpected losses this past year has brought. List the names of those who have accompanied you in them.
- Observe the gardens around us. Notice and observe the gardens and natural landscape around us. Sit with and reflect on the restoration that is happening through our plants. How are we invited to a path of healing and restoration that Jesus offers us?
- Film: Feels Good Man