Marlon Hall facilitates an ecological conversation about diversity and reflects on the invitation towards cross-pollination and authenticity [Genesis 1:1-3].
- What if the gritty spaces we are socially and racially in are an invitation to grow a new culture?
- Is diversity an end or a means to the end of a new cultural authenticity?
- Meet with someone different from you this week to hear their story and find your story in theirs.
- Journal on the privileges that you have and experience.
- Pursue friendship with someone who is different from you.