Virginia Cumberbatch reflects on how God can use our anxiety to invite us into spaces of refuge, remembering and reconciliation [John 14:23-28].
- Remember a time you experienced God's comfort and care in the midst of anxiety?
- How might your anxiety serve as a path to spiritual formation this week?
- Blog: Camille Styles - Advice from Women Married Over 40 Years
- Song: P E A C E
- MWG: Discussion Guide
- This week begin to record the times God’s word has met your obedience and your trust. And may I suggest the following reflection on all the times God has said and done: “I will help you.” “I will strengthen you.” “I will uphold you.” “I’ll give you what you need.” “I will protect you.” etc...
- Together let us eliminate one avoidance practice this week to make room for the Holy Spirit. How can we clear a pathway for the Spirit to be the loudest voice – even louder than our own?
- How can we step outside the noise of doom, of fear, of chaos this week to practice pursuing peace?