As we near the beginning of Lent, Gideon Tsang invites us to consider what we hope for in our maturity and transformation [2 Cor 3:12-18].
- What are your hopes for Lent?
- Who allows you to be fully who you are when you are with them and what does that feel like?
- Book: A Hidden Wholeness (Parker Palmer)
- Video: Jim Carrey - What it All Means
- Video: Yayoi Kusama - Infinity Mirrors
- MWG: Discussion Guide
- List the characters you’ve played. How did the characters begin? Which characters are you ready to let go of?
- Consider fasting. How does this restriction lead to freedom? How does this reconnect me to myself and God?