Weylin Lee reflects on how we are invited to remain in the space of mystery as we begin to decompress from the past year and reimagine how our community might reconnect in new ways [Mark 4:26-34].
- How might we release control in order to experience divine transformation?
- How are we invited to welcome the unexpected and offer safe space to the vulnerable?
- Releasing Control. Practice centering prayer or the welcome prayer. Embody the release of control by opening your hands.
- Welcome the Unexpected. Imagine our participation as we reopen liturgy again. Consider ways to practice obnoxious hospitality. Consider how to offer safe space to the most vulnerable.
- Article: Think Outside the Banana (NYT)